I have been wanting to put together party inspiration boards featuring my invitation collections for some time now. So I am going to kick off this new series with the popular art party birthday invitations! I just love the color palette of bright pink, lime green, purple, aqua, yellow, and purple. Make sure you follow my Art Party Birthday board on Pinterest for more great ideas!
1. These art party birthday invitations were inspired by the painting pattern you can see of the back side of the invitation design. I created the pattern during an online class and just knew it had to be turned in to something! The invitations are printed on a heavy white cardstock and come with white envelopes.
2. A true artist needs their paint brushes! These rice krispie paint brush treats would be an easy treat to make for your party.
4. Adorable and colorful cupcakes on a painters palette! Keeps the theme going and makes for a great presentation.
5. I believe at an art party that a painting activity is a must do for all your party guests! I just love this bright colored table set up. Each guest has a blank canvas, apron, and paint set to create their own work of art. This would be a great favor for your guests to take home too!
6. Using paint chips is a great way to add pops of color at your party. I can see the possibilities of making garland to hang or just adding them to your food tables for color. These colorful paint chip notebooks were sold from an Etsy shop.
8. I simply love streamers at any party! They are an easy and relatively inexpensive way to jazz up a party room. Plus you can get them in almost any color to coordinate with your party theme.