I have been sharing sneak peeks of the new coloring greeting cards since before summer began and they are FINALLY available in the shop! Currently available in assorted sets that include 6 adorable coloring cards. These cards are blank inside for your own personalized message (or more artwork) and come with white envelopes. They are the perfect activity to keep your kids busy decorating the card while you wrap up the present. You can also give the card as is and let the recipient color it! Available in the animal birthday set, transportation birthday set, or thank you card set.
It is time to do some spring cleaning in the shop! I am getting ready to launch a new line of products and need to simplify the shop a little. So on June 1, 2015 all chore charts, notepads, and YUBO lunchboxes will be discontinued. If you have been waiting to purchase one of these items head on over to the shop before they are gone for good.
I have been wanting to put together party inspiration boards featuring my invitation collections for some time now. So I am going to kick off this new series with the popular art party birthday invitations! I just love the color palette of bright pink, lime green, purple, aqua, yellow, and purple. Make sure you follow my Art Party Birthday board on Pinterest for more great ideas!
1. These art party birthday invitations were inspired by the painting pattern you can see of the back side of the invitation design. I created the pattern during an online class and just knew it had to be turned in to something! The invitations are printed on a heavy white cardstock and come with white envelopes.
2. A true artist needs their paint brushes! These rice krispie paint brush treats would be an easy treat to make for your party.
4. Adorable and colorful cupcakes on a painters palette! Keeps the theme going and makes for a great presentation.
5. I believe at an art party that a painting activity is a must do for all your party guests! I just love this bright colored table set up. Each guest has a blank canvas, apron, and paint set to create their own work of art. This would be a great favor for your guests to take home too!
6. Using paint chips is a great way to add pops of color at your party. I can see the possibilities of making garland to hang or just adding them to your food tables for color. These colorful paint chip notebooks were sold from an Etsy shop.
8. I simply love streamers at any party! They are an easy and relatively inexpensive way to jazz up a party room. Plus you can get them in almost any color to coordinate with your party theme.
March brings the beginning of spring and Saint Patrick's Day! Here is a cheerful activity to brighten up your Saint Patrick's Day festivities this year. A lucky rainbow coloring page for kids! Perfect for a rainy day activity or at a preschool party.
We have been using our personalized metal lunch box since school began in August. We love it!
They are very easy for little hands to carry and open. The inside is 4 inches deep allowing for a lot of space for lunch items. But our favorite part has to be the chalkboard on the inside! Every day I draw a picture that corresponds with the letter of the week they are learning in school. It is a huge hit with not only our daughter, but her classmates look forward to seeing what is inside her lunchbox every day!
They are great for mealtimes and make a perfect treasure box!
A sweet little Easter Bunny collection has hit the shop! The 2015 Easter Bunny collection includes the personalized puzzle, plate, bowl, and placemat. A perfect addition to their Easter baskets!
I created this adorable Christmas bingo game set for my daughter's upcoming preschool classroom party. She absolutely loves an alphabet bingo game I picked up at a yard sale so when it came time to pick a party activity I thought this would be perfect. An easy print and cut game. I opted to use kisses for the game pieces as a special treat they can take home after the party. Once they get four in a row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) they'll shout "Bingo" or for a fun alternative "Merry Christmas".
The downloadable file at the end of this post includes 5 PDF pages with 8 game boards and the 16 calling pieces. Print as many of the boards as you need and the calling pieces. I cut the boards and pieces first and then used a home laminating machine. You certainly do not have to laminate them but I plan on using them for a few parties this season. My daughter has 17 classmates so I do have duplicate boards, but we're just playing for fun so multiple winners per round will work out just fine.
Game boards include crop marks for trimming to size. Personal Use Only.